Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today

Today I am going to be tired and achy. Today I am going to sweat and huff and puff in front of people I love (which I hate to do), BUT...

today I GET to see people I love! Today I GET to use what limited mobility I have, and today by God's grace I will work HARD to move around as much as I can, be as pleasant as I can, and hopefully reap the rewards of having tried! :)

Today we go apple picking! :) I know I will mostly be in the car or leaning on the car taking pictures, but my little girl is at that age where she just doesn't want to quit picking them, so it works to let her fill the bag while daddy holds and mommy records moments! :) Can't wait to come back with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, prayer request or suggestion? Please feel free to place it here :)